Administration Regulations on Utilities
1. To ensure the safe use of water, electricity and compressed air at the Expo, the related department of the pavilion shall manage the water, electricity and compressed air during the exhibition period.
2. Electrical facilities shall be installed according to the national specifications and regulations of the power industry, and shall be implemented according to (GB 50054-95) Code for Design of Low-voltage Electrical Distribution System, (JGJ46-2005J405) Technical code for Safety of Temporary Electrification on Construction Site,(GB50303-2002) Code For Acceptance Of Construction Quality Of Building Electrical Engineering, (GB50055-94) Technical Code for Design of Distribution of General Electric Equipment, Regulations on Fire Safety Technology, Regulations on Safety Management of Large-scale Mass Activities, Regulations on Safety Management of Large-scale Social Activities of Changchun City, Changchun Exhibition Specifications and the regulations for electrical equipment installation and management of Changchun International Convention and Exhibition Center. The construction shall be carried out in strict accordance with the plan drawings approved by the pavilion. The master control electric box must be made of metal materials.
3. Electrical construction personnel must have the professional operation certificate issued by the State Department for Labor, strictly abide by various rules and regulations during the construction, carry out operations according to regulations, and cooperate with the pavilion staff for inspection.
4. Each booth shall consider the safe current carrying capacity to ensure that the electric circuit and electrical equipment are not loaded or non-overcurrent when applying for power supply, to ensure safe operation. For each protection circuit for lighting and distribution, the number of electric equipment (including lamps and sockets) shall not exceed 20 pieces, and the total capacity shall be less than 3KW or 16A current. For standard booths, connection of wires without permission is forbidden; neon lights and high-temperature lighting fixtures such as small solar lamps shall not be used; the distance between the spotlights and combustibles shall be longer than 50cm; and the power of the lighting fixtures shall not be greater than 100W.
5. Exhibitors must bring their own master control cabinets for their booths, equip their booths with safe and reliable air circuit breaker and leakage protector (30mA, operating time less than 0.1S) according to the specifications, which shall be installed in a safe, obvious and convenient position for operation and inspection.
6. The main switch protection set value of the master control cabinet of the booth shall be less than or equal to 80% of the switch protection set value of the fixed power supply cabinet in the pavilion, so as to ensure the safe operation of the power supply system in the pavilion. If the booth switch protection set value is not adaptable, the exhibitor or the contractor shall adjust the power supply on their own until it meets the related requirements.
7. All kinds of lighting fixtures and various electric facilities and materials installed in the exhibition area shall have the national professional safety certification.
8. Equipment qualified for fire-fighting inspection shall be used for the construction of each booth. All power lines shall be made of copper core wires with double insulation sheath to ensure that the insulation strength shall conform to the national standard. All cables shall be subjected to poling and flame-retardant treatment, and length of the conductor section shall be ≥ 1.5mm. Electrical materials must be provided with adequate safety cut-off flow. It is strictly prohibited to use sheathed single wire, twisted pair wire and aluminum core wire. The line voltage shall be three-phase five-wire mode (L1, L2, L3, N, PE) and the phase voltage shall be single-phase three-wire mode (L, N, PE).
9. The lines with different voltages shall be laid separately. The motive power and lighting power must be used separately. Constructors who use motive power for lighting will be punished. Each circuit of power supply shall be separately equipped with protective devices and shall not overload power. The lighting circuit is provided with a distribution board and a control switch.
10. Constructors must bring their own power distribution boxes (equipped with leakage protection switches) and cable. The temporary construction power cable shall be provided with copper cord with sheath, and protection switch, but without connecting head in the middle. A socket only supports one device or machine for displays. Multiple-function sockets are not allowed to be used, so to prevent short circuit due to overload.
The electrical connection terminal of the booths must be completely closed and shall not be exposed (it may be closed with flame-retardant insulation boxes or connected with plug-and-pull components without contact points exposed after separation).
11. All metal frames and metal shells must be reliably grounded (not less than 2.5mm² multi-stranded soft-core copper wire shall be used); and all electrical lines shall be laid firmly and shall not be laid on exhibition frames, floors and passages arbitrarily. The electric wires shall be protected by the bridgeboard when crossing the walkways. The electric wires crossing carpets or concealed laid in the decoration articles shall have no connection in the middle and be protected by sleeves (metal pipes or fire-resistant plastic pipes), where the metal pipes shall be connected to the grounding body; for branch connection, the wires shall not be directly wrapped with insulating tapes, but connected with insulation porcelain and plastic joints for protection, and other operations shall be strictly implemented in accordance with the Design Code for Low-voltage Power Distribution.
12. Electronic sand tables, models and light boxes shall be made of flame-retardant or flame-retardant materials. The lamps and their heating components installed, such as ballasts, low-voltage transformers and other heating elements shall be kept at a safe distance from wood structures or provided with a non-combustible insulation layers and kept away from combustibles. The wires shall be bundled and sheathed with insulating pipes. The scene layout boxes and light boxes shall be provided with heat dissipation and inspection holes.
13. High-power electric equipment can be used only after being approved by the pavilion administration department under the premise of ensuring safety. High-temperature lamps and lanterns such as iodine-tungsten lamps and neon lamps shall not be installed without authorization, and must be checked by relevant departments and approved by the pavilion administration department before the use. It is prohibited to use high-power tungsten halogen lamps.
14. Effective protection measures shall be taken if high-temperature lamps and lanterns are installed in the booths. The lead-out wires of high-temperature and strong-light lamps must be protected with heat resisting electrical insulators, must be mounted on special metal frames, and kept away from combustible materials. High-temperature lamps and lanterns shall be equipped with protective covers. The installation height of high-temperature and strong-light lamps shall be more than 2.5 meters. The distance between lamps and lanterns, construction materials, and exhibits shall be above 50cm.
15. Constructors and exhibitors are not allowed to connect electric equipment on the power supply equipment and lighting or power lines in the pavilion without permission. Violators shall bear all the consequences on their own.
16. No combustible materials and other sundries shall be stacked around the utility’s facilities in the pavilion, and the booths shall not affect the operation of utilities facilities.
17. The power distribution box for special booths shall be placed in the cable trench or within the booth in the pavilion and shall not be placed on the passages, fire channels and obvious places within the booth.
18. According to the relevant regulations of Changchun Municipal Government, direct drainage is strictly prohibited. If exhibitors need water for machines, exhibitors shall bring their own water circulating devices. Otherwise, the pavilion administration department has the right to refuse their application for water use.
19. No pressurized pressure vessels shall be stored or used in the pavilion.
20. In case of special gas supply, the exhibitors shall bring air compressors and gas storage tanks (pressure vessels) and other equipment by their own, all of which should be located in the designated location outside the pavilion, and ensure the safe operation of the equipment.
21. The organizer shall have the right to power off any power equipment that is considered dangerous by the organizer or may cause potential safety hazard to other exhibitors or audience, and shall not supply power until the equipment are qualified after rectification.
22. The installation, wiring and removal of the power supply for all electrical equipment must be completed by the relevant department of the pavilion. The pavilion reserves the right to impose special restrictions on special circumstances and has the right to enter the exhibitor booth for inspection.
23. Each booth shall ensure that the power supply to the facilities within their booth is cut off when the exhibition is closed daily. If the power supply is not cut off, the organizer and the pavilion will shut all the power off. All the consequences resulting therefrom shall be borne by the exhibitors and their constructors.
24. If 24-hour uninterrupted power supply equipment is required, (power supply equipment and lighting power equipment shall not share the same electric box), the exhibitor of the booths, which need water supply and gas supply equipment, shall apply to the organizer and relevant department of the pavilion in advance in writing.
Power supply: 220V 50Hz AC single phase; 380V 50Hz Three-phase (fluctuation range: + / - 5%). Power supply time during the exhibition period: 8: 30 to 17: 00.
The 24-hour power supply shall be used as an uninterruptible power supply. The power supply for lighting and the power supply for machinery and equipment must be applied separately instead of applied together.
Exhibitors shall prepare their own cable and distribution box.
Direct drainage is strictly prohibited. If exhibitors need water for machines, exhibitors shall bring their own water circulating devices. Otherwise, no such water will be provided.